CAREER DEVELOPMENT OFFICE
STUDENTS AFFAIRS OFFICER - IPMI INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SCHOOL
Since established in 1984, IPMI International Business School has proudly played its role in developing professionals into transformative business leaders. The early faculty who laid out the foundation included professors from some of the best business schools in the world, such as Harvard Business School and INSEAD.
Utilizing Harvard case studies and English as a medium, IPMI prides itself in the way education is delivered through the Participant-Centered Learning concept. IPMI shall continue this great tradition, while also continue transforming itself to be a much better educational institution in all aspects. IPMI prides in having a successful alumni base of more than thousands business leaders in Indonesia and worldwide.
VACANCY STATUS: CLOSED
STUDENT AFFAIRS OFFICER
- Bachelor’s Degree, any field.
- Age : 27-35
- Have min 2 years work experience in a related field or position in education.
- Good in communication skill & team work
- High motivation and discipline
- Ability to interact, communicative and present ideas
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
- Excellent in written and spoken in English
- Plans and directs university activities related to student services and campus life, such as education activities (local and international), special student group activities, academic advising programs and student counseling.
- Responsible for serving as a point of information for students and responding to students' activity.
- Social programs managed through student affairs officer might include orientation events for incoming students.
- Develop and execute short-term and long-term Student Affairs strategies to ensure the campus growth and objectives are met.
- Ensure that all Student Affairs operations are in accordance with all local regulations along with IPMI's policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with other IPMI internal related department to develop students union (local and international), student’s activity group or exhibition.
- Provides quality student relationships and professional development, maintains broad working relationship with students and academic office.
- Provide a report to the Director of Corporate Communication outlining activity or issues raised.
- Set up student forums/focus groups to engage student’s feedback for IPMI.
For "Students Affairs Officer" position, please submit your documents to email@example.com