CAREER DEVELOPMENT OFFICE
HEAD OF LIBRARY
HEAD OF LIBRARY
Since established in 1984, IPMI International Business School has proudly played its role in developing professionals into transformative business leaders. The early faculty who laid out the foundation included professors from some of the best business schools in the world, such as Harvard Business School and INSEAD.
Utilizing Harvard case studies and English as a medium, IPMI prides itself in the way education is delivered through the Participant-Centered Learning concept. IPMI shall continue this great tradition, while also continue transforming itself to be a much better educational institution in all aspects. IPMI prides in having a successful alumni base of more than thousands business leaders in Indonesia and worldwide.
VACANCY STATUS: OPEN
HEAD OF LIBRARY
- Master Degree in Library Sciences.
- 4 Years minimal Experiences working in the library.
- Good communication in English
- Manage the planning, administrative and budgetary functions of LRC
- Establish and implement library and information policies and procedures
- Develop and manage convenient, accessible library and information services
- Establish and manage the budget for library and information services
- Develop and manage cost-effective library and information services
- Order materials and maintain records for payment of invoices
- Analyze and evaluate library and information services
- Prepare reports related to library and information services
- Provide effective access to library collections and resources
- Develop and maintain collections management policies and procedures
- Assures that the cataloging and classification of Library materials adheres to accepted standards
- Ensures that collection development policy remains current and viable
- Ensures that the circulation database reflects an accurate and up-to- date record of user registrations and activities.
- Maintain the organization of library materials
- Develop and maintain cataloging procedures
- Distribute materials for cataloging
- Determine the type of cataloging required
- Enter cataloging data into the library's automated system
- Process resources for placement on shelf
- Ensure an accurate inventory of resources
- Ensure efficient retrieval by users
- Search external database programs for the availability of cataloging copy
- Maintain inventories, compile statistics and generate reports as required
- Provide library services in response to the information needs of library users
- Provide loan service for both book and audiovisual materials and maintain records
- Performs circulation desk procedures
- Provide Reference Service for users
- Provide library material for supporting teaching
- Respond to daily on-site requests for information
- Train library users to effectively search the electronic resources
- Able to supervise assigned staff
- Recruits, monitor, trains, tutors and evaluates assigned staff
6. Able to support faculties of Research project.
For "Head of Library" position, please submit your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org