CAREER DEVELOPMENT OFFICE
Head of Sales & Marketing
WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN OUR BIG FAMILY
IPMI International Business School is an established education institution located in Jakarta. Over more than 33 years, IPMI has emerged to international reputable business school with international ambiance, Executive Education and Centers of Excellence. Thousands of individuals and many organizations choose IPMI for business solution and education needs.
IPMI is one of the fastest growing organizations in the education sector in Indonesia. We offer comfortable workplace, as well as excellent prospects for professional and career development.
Now, we invite qualified candidates to be part of our family members.
Head of Sales & Marketing
The Head of Sales and Marketing responsible to plan, coordinate and manage all marketing and Sales strategy as well as related activities in accordance to IPMI International Business School Mission, Vision and Objective, strategies and business process, to ensure the institution’s growth and sustainability.
This position is a key member of the senior leadership team of IPMI International Business School. In addition to play an important role in strategic planning, the position also develops, oversees, and directs all programs and activities in sales, advertising, social media, website presence, publicity, and exhibition or event. With oversight and responsibility for the department’s marketing and sales budget, the Head Sales and Marketing provides leadership for a talented team such as events coordinator, sales teams, publication and media relation, as well as marketing assistant.
Externally, the position works closely with the Press and publication as well as Media vendor partners.
- Develop sales and marketing strategy and oversee its
- Manage multiple, deadline-driven projects simultaneously.
- Achieve annual sales target & monitoring plan.
- Analyze market size and project potential sales, set pricing and discounts.
- Manage the development of promotional content and scheduling of its dissemination.
- Recruit, train, and supervise team member and student interns.
- A bachelor’s degree and at least five (5) years of relevant professional work experience. Experience working in education environment preferred.
- Demonstrate success in developing effective sales and marketing programs.
- Excellent communicator in both writing and speaking.
- Proficiency in leveraging social media and other digital tools.
- Experience of motivating and leading teams in a collaborative environment.
- Strong analytical & conceptual thinking skills, creative & innovative.
- Extensive skill in implementing event organizing & media planning.
- An excellent understanding of the media on a regional, national and (depending on the company) an international level
Please submit your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org