CAREER DEVELOPMENT OFFICE
RELATIONSHIP OFFICER - IPMI INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SCHOOL
IPMI International Business School was established in 1984 and has been known as a leading business school in Indonesia with successful alumni of some 2,300 Indonesian business leaders and use English as the language of teaching instruction.
IPMI International Business School has pioneered the Business Management education in Indonesia with help of its founding faculty from Harvard Business School and INSEAD applying business case learning approach. This case study teaching method has placed IPMI International Business School parallel to world’s known Business Schools such as Harvard, INSEAD (France) and IESE (Spain).
To support its development, IPMI International Business School is currently seeking highly qualified candidates for the position of:
VACANCY STATUS: CLOSED
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, any field.
- Have min 2 years work experience in a similar role in a financial and non-financial institution.
- Have a good selling & negotiation skills.
- Have a good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good analytical thinking, problem resolution skills & Team Work.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ensure full awareness of all products provided and is constantly updated on all changes and amendments on product features, procedures and processes.
- Promote institution products by providing consistent, accurate and transparent information to customers.
- Achieve sales targets assigned and contribute to the overall achievement of the team.
- Maximize on cross selling growth of existing customer base and identify new potential selling opportunities.
- Follow up and close selling/cross selling lead referrals.
- Pro-actively participate in institution products campaigns & promotions
- Consistently illustrate high levels of customer orientation and professionalism in day to day conduct.
- Establish and maintain strong professional relationships/connections internally and externally.
- Ensure adherence to cut-off times and deadlines.
- Perform occasional duties assigned.
- Ensure right segmentation to match customer profile
- Educate self on existing procedures and products and services
- Participate in “In-house “training programmers and workshops.
- Attend training courses nominated by line management.
- Attend product training, presentations and road show events.
- Proactive self-development
- Ensure that Institution policies and guidelines are consistently & strictly followed.
- Comply with committed turnaround times and laid down procedures.
- Perform adequate care and diligence in day to day conduct to protect Institution from financial and non-financial loss.
For "Relationship Officer" position, please submit your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
VACANCY STATUS: CLOSED