We cordially invite you to attend the upcoming Discussion Series presented by IPMI Case Center and Family Business Network.
GOVERNANCE OF FAMILY BUSINESSES: BEST PRACTICES
What governance structures do you need to ensure the longevity of the family business?
Family businesses become more complicated over time and will need to upgrade their governance to ensure smooth decision-making. This workshop will help family owners figure out what level of governance they need given the stage their family business is in, and provide practical tips on what questions to address when and how.
What you will take away:
1. Overview of best practices in family governance and corporate governance
2. A clear understanding of where you stand and what actions are required
3. Practical examples of best practices in other Asian family firms
4. Practical examples of common obstacles families encounter and how to resolve them
5. Roadmap for developing family constitutions
Shanti L. Poesposoetjipto (Founder of FBN, Chairperson of Samudera Indonesia Group)
Marleen Dieleman, Ph.D. (Associate Professor at NUS Business School, Singapore; Expert on Strategy and Governance in Asian family business group)
Agus Loekman, M.Si (Senior Fellow of IPMI Case Center)
Date & Time: Tuesday, 30th April 2019 | 11.30 am – 2.30 pm
Venue: IPMI International Business School. Jl. Rawajati Timur I No. 1, Kalibata. Jakarta Selatan.
Fit for Business Owners, executives, and those related to family business.
Rp 250.000,- / pax include lunch
(and e-certificate of attendance if requested)
Payment on the spot
How to register:
- Register your attendance through this Eventbrite page: ipmi.ac.id/s/fbn
(Please submit all the required data).
- Your name will be listed on our guest list
- Contribution payment is on the spot through the registration desk.
For further information regarding this event:
Kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp text to +6287781975805 (Nyimas).
We are looking forward to welcoming you to IPMI Campus.
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:April 30, 2019
- Start Time:11:30
- End Date:April 30, 2019
- End Time:14:30
- Location:IPMI International Business School