Managing a business during this pandemic period is surely not easy. Unfortunately, the COVID-19 pandemic has already hit businesses hard. What’s worse is that some experts are saying this is only the beginning. Whether the pandemic ends within a month or two or stretches into the long-term, business owners need to be ready to buckle down, reassess and make changes to their business strategy in order to weather the storm and beyond.
If you want to make your business more resilient, come and join us at Alumni Sharing Session “Business tips for getting through the pandemic period.”
And let’s learn from our Alumni speakers:⠀
- Astrida Yohana Gumelar, MBA (IPMI EMBA Alumni 2015, President Director of PT. Nugra Karsera)⠀
- Gathut Arudi, MBA (IPMI EMBA Alumni 2006, CEO of PT. Puspa Widjaja Kusuma, known as Puspa Catering)⠀
Our Alumni moderator:
- Anggi Zulkarnaen Siregar (IPMI EMBA Alumni 2016, Culture and Communication Partner at GRAB)⠀
SAVE THE DATE⠀
🗓 Date: Wednesday, December 16th, 2020⠀⠀⠀
⏰ Time: 19:00-20:30 WIB⠀
FREE REGISTRATION: ipmi.ac.id/s/alumnisharing1⠀
This webinar is suitable for any kind of business practitioners in any industry to attend.
Contact Ms. Nyimas for more details through Whatsapp on 0877-8197-5805.⠀
See you online!
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:December 16, 2020
- Start Time:19:00
- End Date:December 16, 2020
- End Time:20:30
- Location:ZOOM Online