The government of Indonesia has announced the guideline for conducting new semester intake in higher education during the transition to the new normal. We can all agree that we face extraordinary challenges in the forthcoming weeks and months. As we consider the transition from COVID-19 pandemic to the new normal, we must acknowledge there are no ‘quick wins’. Complexity and uncertainty lie ahead, which means that we are entering a period where we may need to rapidly adjust.
However, the remaining questions arise: How to meet higher education learning quality during this transition in the COVID-19 pandemic? How to apply these solutions to improve resilience in higher education in the years ahead? And, how to keep educators productive and be able to adapt to an uncertain situation? Should student postpone their study abroad?
IPMI International Business School will be hosting a virtual seminar with the theme “TRANSITIONING TO THE NEW NORMAL IN HIGHER EDUCATION: SHARING FROM INTERNATIONAL PERSPECTIVE” to discuss the challenges and solution during the transition to the new normal in higher education.
Date/Time: Friday, 19th June 2020 | 13.30 pm.
- Prof. Dr. Erry Yulian Triblas Adesta (Professor and Chair of Agile and Sustainable Manufacturing Research Unit at International Islamic University Malaysia)
- Dr. M. Rizky Prima Sakti (Assistant Professor (Islamic Finance) at the Department of Business Administration University College of Bahrain)
- Prof. Juliana Sutanto (Director of MSc. E-Business and Innovation at Lancaster University)
- Cut Sjahrifa, M.Si (Director of Non-Academic at IPMI International Business School)
Prof. Ir. M. Aman Wirakartakusumah., M.Sc., Ph. D. (Executive Director of IPMI International Business School)
Dety Nurfadilah, MBA (Head of Research at IPMI International Business School)
In this webinar, speakers will discuss major issues related to how the COVID-19 pandemic changing the education system embodying the new normal, the strategy to overcome the challenges in education, and up-to-date information about study abroad. If you plan to study overseas, this session is suitable for you.
Please register yourself at ipmi.ac.id/s/newnormal
Free and open for the public!
Deliver in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
Get e-certificate (by request)
Don’t miss the chance!
We’ll see you online!
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:June 19, 2020
- Start Time:13:30
- End Date:June 19, 2020
- End Time:03:00
- Number of Participants:75
- Location:ZOOM Online