The importance of immunity becoming more pronounced in light of the COVID-19 outbreak, interest in wellness, personalization of nutrition, and immunity has increased. As gyms around the world are closed and sporting gatherings are banned, people are searching for ways to adapt to this new environment, while ensuring they meet their nutrition needs. This could create an opportunity for brand owners within the wellness and nutrition sector to target consumers with more specialized and differentiated offerings to meet their personal needs.
On the dairy products, the milk industry has been reporting a spike in demands lately because people believe that milk can strengthen their immune system. However, procurement and supply issues persist.
IPMI International Business School is back in collaboration with IPB University and Akademi Ilmu Pengetahuan Indonesia (AIPI), along with Universitas Sebelas Maret, and PT Kalbe Farma Tbk to host “Unlocking Innovation in Food Technology: Nutrition and Wellness” virtual seminar to discuss these important issues regarding nutrition and wellness industry post-COVID-19.⠀
Date/Time: Tuesday, 30th June 2020 | 2.00 pm.⠀
Venue: ZOOM (Let’s discuss online!).
* Prof. Bambang Brodjonegoro, S.E., M.U.P., Ph.D. (Minister of Research and Technology / National Research and Innovation Agency of the Republic of Indonesia).
* Dr. Ir. Hammam Riza, M.Sc. (Head of Agency for the Assessment and Application of Technology (BPPT).
* Prof. Dr. Ir. C. Hanny Wijaya. M. Agr. (Professor of Food Technology at IPB University).
* Mr. Vidjongtius (CEO of PT Kalbe Farma Tbk)
* Prof. Dr. Ir. Ahmad Yunus, M.S. (Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs at UNS and Member of Consortium Innovation for COVID-19 Countermeasure)
Prof. Ir. M. Aman Wirakartakusumah., M.Sc. , Ph. D. (Executive Director of IPMI International Business School, Chairman Engineering Commission AIPI)
This is a special forum to discuss initiatives among Academician, Business, and Government (ABG) that have been taken so far in nutrition and wellness; and what can be done in the future.⠀
Reserve your “virtual seat” at www.ipmi.ac.id/s/foodtech⠀
Or contact for more details:⠀
We’re looking forward to seeing you online on June 30th!
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:June 30, 2020
- Start Time:14:00
- End Date:June 30, 2020
- End Time:16:00
- Number of Participants:Max. 500
- Location:ZOOM Online