What does a Management Accountant do?
Management accountants are no longer only scorekeepers of past performance for they have become value-adding members of management teams, creating information vital for enhancing operational excellence, and for formulating and implementing new strategies.
To become a Certified Management Accountant (CMA) means to become an internationally recognized professional in Management Accounting and a member of The Institute for Certified Management Accountants (ICMA), a recognized and certified world-class professional organization.
By getting a CMA from ICMA, you will develop the skills for create information that your leaders can comfortably and with assurance make the day to day as well as the all important strategic decisions.
Why IPMI International Business School?
IPMI International Business School is an appointed representative of The Institute of Certified Management Accountants (ICMA), and has been authorized to provide training to both prospective and current members of ICMA, and to administer the ICMA examination in Advanced Management Accounting subjects in Indonesia.
Module 1: Strategic Cost Management
- Management Control Systems
- Lean Manufacturing and Quality Control
- Cost Accounting and Cost Management in a Lean Environment
- Life Cycle Costing Systems
- Activity Based Cost Allocation Systems
- Customer Profitability Analysis
- Process Control and Activity Based Management
- Implementing Cost Analysis and Control Systems
- Strategic Performance Management Systems
- Environmental and Social Management Accounting
- Strategic Governance and the Strategic Audit
Module 2: Strategic Business Analysis
- Strategic Thinking
- Strategic Marketing Analysis and Budgeting
- Financial Analysis in Product Portfolio Management
- Pricing Methods and Strategies
- Financial Dimensions of Pricing in International Business Strategies
- Promotion: Push Strategy and Human Resource Management
- Promotion: Pull Strategy and Integrated Marketing Communication
- Supply Chain Management and the Place-Distribution Decision
- Performance Valuation and Strategic Financial Structures
- Strategic Value Analysis
- Risk Management – Corporate Radar and Early Warning Systems
- Strategic Scorecards
|New Class||:||Batch I: February 16th – May 4th, 2019
Batch II: September 7th – November 30th, 2019
|Duration||:||3 (three) months|
|Schedule||:||Every Saturday (08.30 am – 04.30 pm)|
|Medium of Instruction||:||Bahasa|
|New Class||:||To Be Announced (TBA)|
|Duration||:||7 (seven) days included Sunday|
|Schedule||:||Everyday (08.30 am – 06.00 pm)|
|Instructors||:||Professor Janek Ratnatunga, CEO ICMA Australia|
|Medium of Instruction||:||English|
|Regular Class||:||Rp 20.000.000,- (include: study materials, Examination; does not include retake).|
|Intensive Class||:||Rp 25.000.000,- (include: study materials, Examination; does not include retake).|
Reserve your seat for this program by complete attached registration form of CMA Certification from Australia by clicking this link to download the form.