MASTER OF MANAGEMENT
To meet the challenge of the global and borderless world, IPMI International Business School offers its graduate students two master program options with very strong international quality: for those with at least three years of working experience, the Master of Management (MM) program; and for those with five years leadership experience, the Executive Master of Management (E-MM) program. The environment and ambiance created is one that is at least comparable to what they have experienced in the students’ career and most probably one in which the students can experience what is to come in a truly globalized world. To that extent, beyond the 100% English language delivery and the case based pedagogic approach, IPMI has transformed itself into an international learning oasis in the midst of busy Jakarta. IPMI has a newly renovated campus where students and faculty from France, the UK, Finland, Sweden, Germany, Egypt, Australia, the US, Singapore, as well as Indonesia and many more to come, have taken refuge supported by and facilitated with the best learning infrastructure possible and a location easily accessible by busy executive. This multicultural community that came together for the purpose of learning, enjoy the benefit of studying based on an international curriculum that are facilitated by faculty chosen to have global outlook and experience. IPMI’s management developed this environment with the vision to prepare its students to lead in this globalized world.
ENTREPRENEURSHIP, MANAGEMENT AND MARKETING
Demonstrate mastery of managerial skill in general management, marketing and enterpreneurship :
Leaderships & Management
Marketing & Sales Management
Innovation & Entrepreneurship
CONTEMPORARY BUSINESS CONTECT
Demonstrate mastery of international context, technology,and business sustainability
International Business Law
Corporate Governance & Business Ethics
Global Value Chains
ACCOUNTING, FINANCE, AND ECONOMICS
Demonstrate mastery of business analytical skills in accounting , finance & economics
Demonstrate strong leadership attributes, entrepreneurial skills, and global outlook
Working Across Borders
Group Field Project connected to IPMI Research Centers
OPTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES: International Exchange Program, Double Degree, Work Placement, Entrepreneurial Start-up, Innovation Lab.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS/STEPS MM/E-MM PROGRAM:
- Register your Entrance Test by online admission, click here.
- Please transfer the registration fee to (Bank Mandiri, Rupiah):
- Account Name: Yayasan Pengembangan Manajemen Indonesia.IPMI S2
- Account Number 126-000-5943-864
- Bank: Mandiri, Kalibata Rawajati Jakarta Branch
- Registration Fee: Rp. 1,000,000.
- Upload or bring along legalized copy of your accredited bachelor degree from reputable university and Personal Statement.
- Upload or bring along your Recommendation Letters from former faculty and/or employers (two recommendation letters).
- High performance on admission test, TOEFL, and GMAT.
- Interview with our faculty and/or successful business leaders.
- 3 (three) years working experience for the MM Program or 5 (five) years leadership experience for the E-MM Program.
- Classes Start in September 2019 (Regular MM & Executive MM).
- Program Early Bird: April – June 2019.
- Admissions Tests will be conducted on the following days:
- Saturday, 13rd April 2019.
Note (*): for more information, please contact us or email to email@example.com, attn. Mrs. Ratna Erliana (Whatsapp Number: +62813-8236-3053)