Career & Development Office
Career Development Office enhances the student academic experience by providing tools for personal discovery, fostering and developing relationships between IPMI International Business School, regional, national and global communities, and facilitating lifelong career exploration and fulfillment.
- To encourage students to discover their own strengths, interests and values
- To engage employers who present opportunities for students and alumni to apply their unique gifts and talents to make a positive difference
- To provide meaningful services to our constituent communities
We help you:
- Job posting
- Career counseling
- Resumes & Cover Letters
- Interview preparation
- Alumni & Graduates
Students engaging with Career Development Office will be able to:
- Articulate clear personal values and interests.
- Identify personal skills and abilities.
- Match personality with a job.
- Set career goals.
- Describe a preferred work environment.
- Write a resume, cover letter and/or personal statement.
- Gain internship/work experience.
- Research various careers and jobs.
- Know the steps to a job search.
- Explore and apply for graduate school programs.
- Transition to the world of work and life after graduation.
- Develop a network of professional contacts
A program to provide students with a meaningful experience that is applicable to the student’s field of study. Giving students an internship opportunity, to gain practical knowledge and strengthen their professional skills from direct working experience. In preparing them for the internship program, IPMI also provide an internship workshop to equip the students with such skills that will help them and strengthen their professional profile.
IPMI I'AM Mentoring Program
A mentorship program between IPMI alumni and BBA existing students to enrich and support our BBA students in their academic, professional and personal experiences in order to assist them in the transition from academic to professional life.
BBA existing students will learn and receive constructive feedbacks about career paths, jobs, career goals, career buildings, personal and business skills, and businesses.